Dragonfruit Rose Panna Cotta
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 teaspoons unflavored powdered gelatin
- 1 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (3.5oz) dragonfruit smoothie pack
- I bought mine from here. You can also use fresh dragonfruit puree or dragonfruit powder as a substitute.
This makes approximately 3 ramekins.
- First, place the water in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin on top, so it covers the water in a light even layer. This will help the gelatin dissolve better into the water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, add heavy cream and sugar. Heat on medium heat until the mixture is simmering.
- Then, add the gelatin mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Pour evenly into ramekins and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. You’re done!
Dragonfruit Panna Cotta is a super easy dessert to make, but even though it’s simple, it’s sure to impress your dinner guests. I love the color of the pink dragonfruit and how it’s so bright. The light sweetness and tartness of the dragonfruit really complement the creaminess of the panna cotta. Let me know in the comments below if you made these Dragonfruit Panna Cotta and how it went!
If you’d like to support me and my food journey, buy some of my cute Asian food inspired stickers! (More pricing options here.)
Jen’s Food Lab Combo Pack
Get the best of both worlds with two of each sticker! You’ll receive two Dim Sum Board stickers and two Asian FOOD stickers.