Matcha Rice Pudding
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Aiya Matcha, an awesome premium matcha brand. All images and opinions expressed are solely my own. Thanks for supporting me and the brands that help make Jen’s Food Lab possible!
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 can (16oz) coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Aiya Culinary Grade Matcha
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
This recipe makes approximately 4 servings.
- In a saucepan, combine cooked white rice, coconut milk, sugar, salt, and matcha. Mix well to combine.
- On medium high heat, bring the mixture to a boil. Then, reduce the heat to medium low to simmer.
- While stirring occasionally, cook for 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Then, add vanilla extract and stir.
- Remove from heat and then refrigerate until cook, and you’re done!
Matcha Rice Pudding is the perfect creamy dessert or honestly even breakfast. Sometimes when you’re making a lot of rice, you might not know how to use the leftovers, so this is a quick and easy recipe to whip up during the week. The matcha and coconut flavors go so well together and it’s also easy to scale up to share with friends! Let me know in the comments below if you made this Matcha Rice Pudding and how it went!
If you’d like to support me and my food journey, buy some of my cute Asian food inspired stickers! (More pricing options here.)
Jen’s Food Lab Combo Pack
Get the best of both worlds with two of each sticker! You’ll receive two Dim Sum Board stickers and two Asian FOOD stickers.