Matcha Coconut Baked Donuts
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Aiya Matcha, an awesome premium matcha brand. All images and opinions expressed are solely my own. Thanks for supporting me and the brands that help make Jen’s Food Lab possible!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (70g) light brown sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 2/3 cups (341g) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Aiya Culinary Grade Matcha
This recipe makes approximately 24 mini donuts.
- First, preheat the oven to 42 degrees and grease the donut pan with melted butter.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add butter, oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and eggs and beat on high speed until creamy.
- Then, add coconut milk and milk to the mixture and beat until evenly combined.
- After, let’s add the dry ingredients! Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, and matcha to the batter. Mix on low speed until evenly combined.
- Spoon the batter into the donut pans.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 12 minutes or until golden brown and you’re done!
Baked Matcha Coconut Donuts are the perfect little dessert to share with family for the holidays – and don’t forget to make some matcha boba to dunk them in. I always have leftover sprinkles after holiday baking, and baked donuts are the perfect thing to put them in. These donuts have a fragrant coconut flavor that the matcha complements so well. Let me know in the comments below if you made these Baked Matcha Coconut Donuts and how it went!
If you’d like to support me and my food journey, buy some of my cute Asian food inspired stickers! (More pricing options here.)
Jen’s Food Lab Combo Pack
Get the best of both worlds with two of each sticker! You’ll receive two Dim Sum Board stickers and two Asian FOOD stickers.